Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Never Say Never

Most everyone knows I'm a laid back mom.  I'm the kinda mom that doesn't go overboard with the clothes or the shoes.  Yes, my children get dressed up for formal events and special occasions but for the most part we're pretty simple.  I dress them like I dress myself- comfortably and not fussy. 

RooBear has turned on me.
Now, don't get me wrong- These shoes are cute.  I just never thought my children would want light up shoes.  Silly of me, right?  Every girl wants to sparkle.
Not only did this little mini talk me into shoes for herself... 
She also convinced me that Stister needed a pair, too.  LOL.  She's very persuasive.  Especially when it comes to shoes.

Moral of this story?  Never say what your not going to do when you become a mother.  Never say what your child will or won't do.  Will or won't wear.  The hardest part of this mom thing is letting them make their own decisions.  Here's to hoping all her decisions are as easy as light up or not light up. 

No comments: