Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hooray For Playrooms!!

As any parent of two small children knows there is one very important room in your home... A room that not only provides your children with a place to play but also allows parents to have a little quiet time knowing your babies are in a safe place when they're out of your sight.  Here it is, folks!  The playroom!!  Our other house didn't have this extra space and I honestly didn't know what I was missing out on.  Yes, it's a pain in the rear to clean but worth every second.  This is the very first room that I've finished.  I'll post more pictures of the new house as they're completed.  I love it.  So do my babies.


Pay no attention to the grumpy 3 year old.  She's giving me the, "Momma, get out of the way of the TV" look.  I get this a lot.  LOL.  She's her father's child.

No comments: