Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another Battle Lost

I've only ever wanted little girls- Girls that I could dress up in ribbons and lace.  It never crossed my mind while I was pregnant that my babies would ever be boys.  I don't know why- I always just knew.

I'm not the most feminine woman in the world although I do clean up nice. You'll most likely find me in a t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants.  My babies are a different story!  They're always dressed cute and girly girl.  I love pink and purple and all of their clothes match.  What fun would it be if they didn't?  Halloween is around the corner and I found these adorable costumes!

I almost had RooBear sold and then she saw the dragon...


She was so excited that she sqeeled!  What was I supposed to do?  Tell her no?  Make her be a cupcake? Try to make her understand that this was a boy's costume?  
Yeah, right. 
She wins again.

And since I couldn't have a dragon and a cupcake...

Here's Juicy's costume.  LOL.  
Oh, Halloween.  I can't wait =)  

No comments: