Friday, August 24, 2012

School is IN!!

My big girl is going to PreK.  I can't believe how fast these days are flying by.  She's been a big girl and her teachers and I are so proud of her.  On the third day all 3 of us girls had a major breakdown.  RooBear was sure she didn't want to stay, I was crying because I didn't want to make her stay and JuicyJuice because she had to be dragged out.  Daddy was thought this story was the funniest thing he's ever heard but I've noticed how he's managed to weasel out of taking her until she's gotten used to going.  He's not nearly as tough as he looks and I know if he saw just one tear then he would be ready to bring her straight home... Pushover.  She's adjusted well and she loves her new school and her new teachers.  

I'm so proud.

And then there's JuicyJuice...  Walks around like she owns the place and already knows everyone's name.  This girl is a mess.  She's just started her second year with her 2 mornings a week at Play School.  She's having the best time at school.  Loves her teacher and doesn't call her "Ms. Paula", she calls her "My Paula".  This girl takes after her mother and never meets a stranger.  She hasn't shed a tear yet and asks to go back to school every day.  She keeps me on my toes.

No comments: