Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where have you been?

You may be asking where I've been for the past 6 months.  Well... We've been busy!  Babies, working, new house (always, always busy).

 Christmas this year was so much fun!  You know what's better than 1 baby being excited about Santa?  2 babies that can't get enough of him.  
This was as close as JuicyJuice would get but RooBear was in love!
Here's my personal favorite!

One day while riding in the car with my husband, I told him that I'd always dreamed of having a tire swing in the backyard for my kids to play on.  I was shocked when he came home with a tire he found on the side of the road and a chain he picked up from Lowe's.  Hmm... Sometimes he does listen :)
 
 JuicyJuice started gymnastics.  She's very good.  She's probably the youngest in her class (notice I didn't say smallest :)) and she hangs with the big kids.  Still getting used to this fearless child- not like my shy and quiet other daughter.

We had a little family dinner for RooBear's birthday.  Love having our whole family together. I should have got a group shot but... ya know...

As soon as RooBear turned 4 I went and we got that long hair chopped off!  She loves it!  So much cuter and we don't have to worry about a pony tail all the time. 

RooBear learned how to ride her bike and JuicyJuice is so busy trying to keep up.  LOL!


The weather got unseasonably warm pretty quickly this year- I filled up the baby pool and let them swim away!!

 RooBear's dance recital is right around the corner so I had her pose for some pictures on the front porch.  Love this little girl.  This is what 4 years old looks like :)

We hit up the strawberry patch last week so I certainly can't leave those shots out!  The girls had so much fun.  My sweet little JuicyJuice couldn't stop eating long enough to do any actual picking.  She's so independent now.  What in the world am I going to do with her?

That, in a nut shell, is what's been going on with our little family.  Sorry to my family for not keeping up like I should.  I'll do better from here on out- I promise.

No comments: