Sunday, March 28, 2010

Peaches In The Spring

On the way home today RooBear and I stopped by the peach orchard and snapped a few pictures. I love spring and flowers and warming weather and the feeling I get when I pass by one of these orchards. It's kinda hard to explain unless you're from around here because it means so much more to us Peach County girls than just peaches and pretty flowers. It sends me back to when I was young and when I only rode with the windows down. I hope my girls have the same fondness of where they come from when they get older (just as long as their memories are a little less wild than mine).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how long her hair has gotten!! I love her bangs, her style, everything! She is beautiful guys! Can't wait to meet the new lil one-she's going to make a great "mommy" too!! LOL